Ready to experience the ‘land of the gods?’ Move in with us, get instant confirmation, and let us plan your perfect escape! Plus, book directly with us for a house upgrade upon availability.
* Notes for Moon House and Copper House bookings: We are handcrafting a new house on the Riverside and apologize for any visual or sound disturbance by this new exciting project. Please, do not hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions on this matter, our team will be happy to revert back to you with more information.
The above will take you to Oktopus, our online booking engine which is connected to a secure online booking agent, operated by Bank Internasional Indonesia
all houses include daily breakfast and balinese afternoon tea for two persons, housekeeping services, private bathrooms, air conditioning, wireless internet, refrigerators in the room. In addition, all guests are comforted with access to the natural swimming pool, on-site massage and spa services, full 24-hour front desk, concierge and security as well as filtered water in all houses and at any time during your stay.
– Excludes 21% tax and service charges
– Extra bed rate is US$ 35++ per night, per person and includes one additional complimentary breakfast and afternoon tea.
– Additional charges may apply for early check-in before 2pm and late check-out after 12pm.
– Rates and government tax are subject to change without notice.
– Peak Season is from July 1st to September 30th and from December 15th to January 5th.
– High Season is from May 1st to June 30th and from October 1th to October 31th
- Deposit is needed to confirm the booking even though more than 45 days
– Exclusive use of all facilities is available for additional fees.
– Group Booking during Peak Season is subject to Peak Season Rates.
– Group Booking during High Season is subject to High Season Rates.
– A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required at the time of booking.
A 15% discount on house rates is offered to Indonesian nationals and KITAS holders. This special offer is valid during regular season only. Please, send us an email to enquiry.
minimum length of stay
– 2 night minimum stay required for Easter and Chinese New Year.
– 2 night minimum stay is required over Christmas and New Year.
early arrivals and late departures
If your arrival is early in the day and you prefer immediate access to your house, we recommend reserving for the prior night to guarantee immediate access. There is a surcharge of 50% of your house rate for early check-in, depending on availability. However, if immediate access to the house is not required, we will store your luggage for you and you will have access to the hotel facilities until your house is ready.
Should you be departing the hotel late in the evening, and would like to guarantee access to your house until you leave the hotel, there is a surcharge of 50% of your house rate, depending on availability. Alternatively, we will store your luggage for you and provide access to our departure facilities. You will have access to hotel facilities until you depart.
cancellation & refund policy
Your reservation has been guaranteed by your credit card. Should it become necessary to change or cancel a confirmed reservation, it is imperative that it be done at the earliest possible moment.
– All cancellations must be made in writing.
– Notice of cancellation should be received 30 days prior to arrival date.
– Cancellations made 30 or more days prior to arrival, a full refund will be made.
– In the event of no-show, late cancellation within 30 days of arrival or early departure, no refund will be granted. The balance of your charges will be required when you leave.
Peak & high season
– Reducing your stay during the peak season is acceptable 45 or more days as we consider as cancellation for one/two/more days
– All cancellations must be made in writing.
– For bookings during peak season (between July 1st to September 30th and from December 15th to January 15th), high season (between May 1st to June 30th and from October 1th to October 31th)
– Cancellations made 45 or more days prior to arrival, a full refund will be made.
– In the event of no-show or cancellations made during the 45-day period, a penalty of the entire length of stay plus tax will be applied.
– Reduction on the number of nights stay can be made within 45 days of booking. If the number of nights is reduced during the stay, a 100% payment of total stay is applicable.
– In the event of a cancellation or an early departure, once you have arrived at the hotel no refund will be made. The balance of your charges will be required when you leave.
We accept both Master Card and Visa. As such there may be variances on your credit card due to exchange rate fluctuation. Alternatively, you may send us a deposit equivalent to the whole stay via bank transfer. We also are able to send you a payment link to ease the payment process.
Please note that Bambu Indah does not have concrete paths. Our paths are made from flat stones that are, at times, irregular. We are inappropriate for wheelchairs and strollers, but perfect for anyone looking to get off the beaten path. Please keep this in mind before booking your reservation.
Our grounds and buildings need constant maintenance to be a living heritage. Our garden team works on the food production surrounding the houses and our local craftsman are maintaining the local wood and bamboos. Also, we are doing our pool cleaning monthly on the day of the full moon.